1. Push the tip of your tongue agains the roof of your outh and slide it backward 20 times
2. Suck y our tongue upward against the roof of your mouth 20 times.
3. Push the back of your tongue down while keeping the tip touching the inside of your front teeth 20 times
4. Lift tyour soft palate and uvula 20 times.
5. Using your index finger, press your cheek muscle away from your teeth 10 time on each side.
6. When you are eating, bite down, then lift your tongue to the roof of your mouth as you swallow, without tightening our cheek muscles.