How VitalSleep Works
1. ORDER YOUR SIZE
Choose men's or women's size. Your anti-snoring device will ship for free the same day for fast delivery.
2. MOLD TO YOUR TEETH
Heat in hot water for 60 seconds to create custom molded teeth impressions for a comfortable and secure fit.
3. ADJUST THE LOWER TRAY
Position the lower jaw forward based on your snoring intensity to open your airway.
4. WEAR TO BED FOR QUIET SLEEP
Go to sleep to experience improved breathing and wake up feeling well rested.
Snoring is often caused by a partial obstruction of the upper airway behind the tongue. When the airway is partially obstructed, the turbulent airflow can cause the tissues of the nose and throat to vibrate. The vibration gives rise to snoring.
It's important to treat snoring for your health and for your partner's well being. If you regularly snore at night it can disrupt the quality of your sleep—leading to daytime fatigue, irritability, and increased health problems. VitalSleep helps to reduce snoring by moving your lower jaw forward to open your airway.
Experience Snore-Free Nights
- VitalSleep opens your airway so you can breathe quietly without snoring.
- It targets the main cause of snoring which is a partial blockage of the airway.
- Personalized teeth impressions comfortably and securely hold your mouthpiece in place.
- The patented adjustment mechanism allows for precise lower jaw advancement.
Adjustable, Patented Design For
Effectiveness And Comfort
- Vitalsleep treats snoring using the same method of mandibular (jaw) advancement that doctors and dentists use.
- FDA-cleared to treat snoring so you can trust it to be safe and effective. It's made of non-toxic, medical-grade materials - FDA 510(K) #K092942. VitalSleep has helped hundreds of thousands of snorers get sound, peaceful sleep.
- It's free of latex, BPA and metal. VitalSleep is made in the USA from 100% USA sourced FDA-approved materials.
- VitalSleep's patented Accu-Adjust System moves the lower jaw and tongue forward based on your snoring severity.
- Boil-and-bite thermal fit ensures personalized teeth impressions for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Once you begin using your snore guard, you'll experience an improvement in the quality of your sleep.
- Order VitalSleep at a single affordable price of $69.95 USD.
Easy to Use and Comfortable to Wear
- Adjustable Jaw Advancement - Advancing the lower tray (up to 8mm) opens the airway and improves your breathing while sleeping.
- Choose from 2 Sizes - regular size for men and small for women. The women's size is 10% smaller in size.
- Moldable to provide a custom and individualized fit to a user's teeth.
- FDA-Cleared for the reduction of snoring and made of materials that are certified for medical use. Avoid cheap "made in China" devices that have no quality assurance or testing.
- Sleep in any position, breathing through your mouth or nose.
- Durable, high-quality design means you’ll get over 2 years of snoring relief.
Features For A Personalized Fit
Custom Teeth Impressions
Easy boil-and-bite fit creates a secure and comfortable fit.
Lower jaw positioning can be adjusted based on your snoring levels.
Free Same-Day Shipping and Helpful Customer Service
Our customer service is prompt, personal and thorough.
VitalSleep will handle refunds and free replacements without delay.
Ships for free for fast delivery.
Snore-free nights guaranteed.
You'll Get 2 Years Of Free Replacements
Try it for 60 nights. If you're not fully satisfied you'll get a 100% refund. You'll even receive a free return shipping label. VitalSleep is guaranteed to work for 2 years, giving you the best warranty in the industry. We want you to experience the best sleep possible.