For Men Only
How Your Wife’s Snoring Puts Your Health at Risk
And What You Can Do About It
Does your wife or girlfriend snore? Even though it is men who are portrayed as noisy snorers on TV and in cartoons, virtually one out of every four adult women snores.
While most people tend to view snoring as little more than an annoyance, if your wife or girlfriend snores, you know it’s more serious than that. Chances are, you’re woken repeatedly through the night by her harsh snoring sounds. You may feel tired the next morning or grow tired and irritable during the day.
Your bedpartner’s snoring does much more than drain you of energy; it robs you—and her—of the precious sleep you both need to stay healthy.
Of course, people don’t snore on purpose. Your wife or girlfriend may be embarrassed by her snoring or feel guilty for keeping you up. And she probably doesn’t know how snoring can affect your health and hers. There is no one to “blame” when a bedpartner snores. The solution is to relieve the snoring so you can both lead happier and healthier lives.
Snoring and Lack of Sleep
A good night’s sleep consists of different stages of sleep, each necessary to rest and refresh your body’s functions. Your wife or girlfriend’s snoring interferes with this natural cycle and prevents you both from enjoying sound, healthy sleep. Many research studies have shown a direct link between ongoing poor sleep and a series of health risks.
Restful Sleep and Good Health
Did you know a man can live longer without food than without sleep? This fact shows how important quality sleep is to your well-being.
Sleep is a vital function which helps a man’s mental and physical health, ability to think clearly, sex drive, safety and length of life. Babies require as much as 17 hours of sleep per day while adults generally require 7 to 9 hours.
You may view sleep as a time of rest for the body, but that isn’t the case. As you sleep, your body is working behind the scenes to flush toxins from your brain, repair your heart and blood vessels, strengthen your immune system and balance your male hormones. It’s not surprising, then, to discover that consistent, high-quality sleep can provide a range of benefits to your overall well-being.
Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Snoring can be a sign of sleep apnea, a serious medical condition in which the snorer temporarily stops breathing during sleep. The signs of sleep apnea include loud snoring, pauses in breathing (as observed by another) and waking suddenly with shortness of breath. There are other symptoms, too. If you suspect your wife or girlfriend suffers from sleep apnea, have her consult a doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
Side Effects of Too Little Sleep
When you lack sufficient sleep due to your partner’s snoring, your health is at risk in the following ways:
1. Colds and Flus: Too little sleep weakens your immune system, making you more likely to get colds, flu, infections and other illness. Plus, once a bug does hit, your recovery time could well be longer.
2. Aches and Pains: We tend to think of fatigue as simple tiredness, but chronic fatigue from a lack of sleep causes headaches, muscles aches, joint pain and other physical problems.
3. Heart Attacks and Strokes: Medical research has revealed a direct link between poor sleep and an increased chance of heart attacks and strokes, regardless of your age, weight and smoking.
4. Weight Gain and Diabetes: Studies confirm that people who get less sleep than they should are more likely to be overweight and obese, putting them at greater risk of getting type 2 diabetes.
5. Decreased Sex Drive: Medical research shows insufficient sleep lowers testosterone which reduces a man’s sex drive. Additionally, inadequate rest has been linked to impotence.
6. Stress and Anxiety: Sleeplessness was once considered the result of stress. Recent medical research shows the reverse to be true. Stress is the result of chronic lack of sleep.
7. Impaired Thinking: Poor sleep interferes with one’s thought processes including an ability to learn, make proper decisions and focus attention. When a man cannot think clearly, he can make mistakes, incorrect decisions and fail to remember information. These conditions can harm his professional and personal life.
8. Depression: Doctors have discovered ongoing lack of sleep can lead to depression and that once an individual’s sleep difficulties are solved, the depression lifts.
9.Accidents: Insufficient rest dulls the senses and lengthens reaction time, which can cause traffic accidents and on-the-job injuries.
The Solution to Snoring: VitalSleep Anti-snoring Mouthpiece
Relieve your wife’s or girlfriend’s snoring with VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece. VitalSleep is a customizable and adjustable mouthpiece that holds the lower jaw forward to keep the airway open and quiet snoring.
By helping to keep your partner’s airway clear, she’ll enjoy increased airflow and quiet breathing as she sleeps. And you will be able to once again sleep peacefully through the night.
VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece has helped hundreds of thousands of ex-snorers and their bedpartners regain the ability to sleep through the night—night after night:
- Fast and effective: VitalSleep prevents snoring quickly in just one night.
- Adjustable for comfort: Includes the patented Accu-Adjust System for maximum comfort and effectiveness. Molds to the shape of the mouth for a perfect fit.
- Available in Women’s Sizes: VitalSleep is available in a smaller size just for women.
- Safe, FDA-cleared: FDA-cleared, BPA- and latex-free, VitalSleep is made from FDA-approved, nontoxic, medical-grade components for the ultimate in quality and safety.
- No risk, money-back guarantee: Have your wife or girlfriend use VitalSleep for 60 nights and if she is not completely satisfied, we will refund your money with no questions asked.
- Free replacements for a year: Comes with an unconditional, one-year warranty.
VitalSleep will relieve your partner’s snoring so you and she can both enjoy refreshing uninterrupted sleep the first night and every night.
Order VitalSleep Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece Now
Reclaim a good night’s sleep and better health for you and your partner—order VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece with free shipping now.