For Men Only
How Your Wife’s Snoring Can Kill Your Relationship
And What to Do About It
Does your wife or girlfriend snore?
If so, be forewarned.
Snoring is often referred to as the “Relationship Killer” and for good reason—it’s the number one medical cause of divorce in the U.S.
How does snoring drive a wedge between even the most loving of couples?
It all begins with a chronic lack of sleep.
Snoring and Interrupted Sleep
Why does your wife or girlfriend snore?
When she sleeps, her throat muscles relax and narrow the airway between her nose and mouth. As air travels over the narrower airway, it vibrates the soft tissues and the harsh sounds of snoring occur.
A good night’s sleep consists of different stages, each necessary to rest and refresh the body’s functions. Snoring interferes with this natural cycle for both you and your wife or girlfriend. When sleep is continually interrupted, it causes “sleep-deprivation” which simply means a lack of restful sleep.
What Sleep Deprivation Does to Relationships
Lack of sleep can ruin your relationships in the following ways:
- Diminished Sex Drive: Medical research shows insufficient sleep lowers testosterone which reduces a man’s sex drive. Additionally, inadequate rest has been linked to impotence. Studies also show that sleep-deprived women have less interest in sex as well.
- Arguments: Sleeplessness causes irritability and poor judgement. Even the most trivial of remarks can be misunderstood causing sparks to fly between you and your wife or girlfriend.
- Stress and Anxiety: Insomnia was once considered the result of stress. Recent medical research shows the reverse to be true. Stress is the result of chronic lack of sleep, and stressed out couples usually have rocky relationships.
- Depression: Doctors have discovered insufficient sleep can lead to depression, and that once an individual’s sleep difficulties are solved, the depression lifts. It’s hard for couples to feel love and affection when they are down in the dumps.
- Poor Health: Chronic lack of sleep has been linked to serious medical conditions including a weakened immune system and higher risk of heart disease, strokes, weight gain and diabetes.
The effects of sleep deprivation alone are enough to kill your relationship, but snoring also causes the emotional issues below.
Sharing a bed for sleep increases the feeling of closeness between couples. However, research shows that one in four couples sleep in separate rooms due to snoring. Studies also reveal that couples who sleep apart communicate less. As a result, the feelings of intimacy between partners fade and disappear.
Guilt and Resentment
Even though your wife or girlfriend doesn’t snore on purpose, you may develop resentment and hostility toward her for continually interrupting your sleep. In turn, she may feel guilty about the troubles her snoring is causing you. And so a vicious cycle follows.
Give Your Relationship Another Chance with VitalSleep Anti-snoring Mouthpiece
Don’t put your relationships at risk. Relieve your wife’s or girlfriend’s snoring instead with VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece—in just one night.
VitalSleep is a customizable and adjustable mouthpiece that holds the lower jaw forward to keep the airway open during sleep and quiet your partner’s snoring.
By helping to keep her airway clear, your wife or girlfriend will enjoy increased airflow and quiet breathing as she sleeps. And you’ll both enjoy peaceful sleep the first night, every night:
- Fast and effective: VitalSleep prevents snoring quickly in just one night.
- Adjustable for comfort: Includes the patented Accu-Adjust System for maximum comfort and effectiveness. Molds to the shape of the mouth for a perfect fit.
- Available in Women’s Sizes: VitalSleep is available in a smaller size just for women.
- Safe, FDA-cleared: FDA-cleared, BPA- and Latex-free and made from FDA-approved, nontoxic, medical-grade components for the ultimate in quality and safety.
- No risk, money-back guarantee: Ask your wife or girlfriend to use VitalSleep for 60 nights and if she is not completely satisfied, we will refund your money with no questions asked.
- Free replacements for a year: Comes with an unconditional, one-year warranty.
VitalSleep has helped hundreds of thousands of ex-snorers and their partners enjoy deep, refreshing sleep and live happier, healthier lives.
Order VitalSleep Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece Now
Reclaim a good night’s sleep for you and your wife or girlfriend—order VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece with free shipping now.