Americans resort to technology, sleep aids, and other remedies to help them stop snoring permanently. In 2016, the US market share for sleep tracking apps was $1.121 billion. However, only 10% of people who owned such a device used it on a regular basis. The anti-snoring industry in the United States also has committed heavily to developing an infrastructure designed to help people stop snoring:
- There are over 4,700 sleep labs in the United States.
- 9 million Americans use a prescription medication to help them get a good night’s sleep.
- The CPAP marketplace is a $9.2 billion per year industry and is growing at a rate of 7.2% each year.
Learn about comparing snoring mouthpieces vs CPAP.
Americans are also invested in visiting their doctor or a dentist for a solution to snoring. On average, a person will pay $1,800 for their healthcare professional to fit them with an anti-snoring mouthpiece. Let’s face it--people need a safe and cost-effective solution to help them stop snoring:
- According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, sleep prescription medications are associated with a higher mortality rate.
- According to BMJ Journals, sleeping pills are linked to a 33% higher chance of cancer.
- Anti-snoring mouthpieces and CPAP machines can cost as much as $3,000.
At $69.95, VitalSleep® is the best, cost-effective option to help you safely stop snoring immediately.
How Do I Stop Snoring Permanently?
Choosing the best and most effective snoring mouthpiece to stop snoring permanently can be overwhelming. What does the right mouthpiece look and feel like? What are the best and safest materials for an appliance that will be in my mouth for 6-10 hours a night? Do I need to select a certain size? These are some of the many important questions we see here at VitalSleep®. Here are some of the criteria that makes our mouthpieces superior to any other anti-snoring device on the market.
Selecting the most effective stop snoring mouthpiece for immediate & permanent results doesn’t have to be difficult or confusing. With the right information, this should be the easiest decision you ever make. Combing FDA approved materials with our innovative design gives you a versatile & customized mouthpiece that will provide you with a more restful, quiet and happy nights’ sleep.
Comparing our stop snoring mouthpiece to other devices in the industry you’ll find, at $69.95, we easily have the best price. The SnoreRx® device has only one feature, an adjustable lower tray. The ZQuiet® device only comes with a free sleep guide. In addition to the features listed above, our VitalSleep® list of features include a 1-year unlimited warranty and a 60-night money back guarantee, making our mouthpiece #1 in the industry.
Do Home Snoring Remedies Work?
As many people who snore know, finding remedies that work for them is often fruitless and time consuming. However, there are many home remedies that have surfaced over the years that have had some success. We’ve compiled a list of the most successful:
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy has been used for centuries in various forms for healing and health. Marjoram essential oil has proven to support healthy mucous expectoration allowing for unobstructed air flow along major airways. Lavender essential oil may support relaxation and promote healthy circadian rhythms. Diffusing oils into the air also promotes a moister environment, supporting healthy respiratory tract function.
- Sage: Although known as an “old wives’ tale”, many believe that gargling with the liquid obtained from boiling sage in water will relieve snoring.
- Olive Oil: Take 2-3 sips of olive oil before bed.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Applying peppermint essential oil to the sides of your nose before bed has been known to reduce nasal swelling and relieve snoring,
- Sing: This stop snoring exercise can be done before bed to tighten the muscles in your throat, keeping them from sagging while you sleep.
- Anti-snoring Pillow: These pillows are specially designed to keep your neck in a smooth, stretched out position.
Many of the natural home remedies for snoring simply do not work. According to the National Institute of Health, some homeopathic remedies for snoring do not have a strong correlation with helping people stop their snoring. Finding the right remedy to fit your situation and lifestyle can be challenging but rewarding. We believe that a great night’s sleep is as simple as adding a stop snoring mouthguard. As we mentioned previously, VitalSeep® mouthguard is guaranteed to fit, give you a great night’s sleep, and will start working immediately. We have a proven track record and offer a 100% money back guarantee if you aren’t completely satisfied.
What is VitalSleep®?
VitalSleep® is an anti-snoring device that utilizes the same technology used by doctors and dentists, without the hefty price tag. If you visit your dentist, you will likely pay $1,800 or more for an anti-snoring mouthpiece. This price includes the device itself, follow up visits, and any customization needed to make your mouthpiece fit. For just $69.95, you can easily fit your mouthpiece from VitalSleep® in less than two minutes with the boil and bite fit method. VitalSleep® also covers you for up to 1 year if your mouthpiece does not fit correctly the first time. You can also adjust your device up to 8mm with our Patented Accu-Adjust System.
Order Your VitalSleep® Mouthpiece Today!
If you are ready to improve your life, keep you & your partner well-rested and improve your overall health, order today. VitalSleep® comes baked with guarantees like no other anti-snoring device in the industry. Our product comes with a 1-year unlimited warranty. If you fit your mouthpiece incorrectly, we will send you a replacement at no cost to you. We also have a 60-night money back guarantee if you are not completely happy with the product. Call today at 1-866-753-3780 or click here to begin your order!