The Big Picture
When it's time for bed you want to lie down, fall into a deep sleep, and wake up feeling refreshed. But many things can prevent this from happening.
There are numerous ways in which people have tried to stop snoring, including investing money and energy into less than proven methods. However, they are missing the physiological reason for their snoring.
Myth, placebo, and misdirection
Snoring solutions are abundant and vary in levels of effectiveness. Some are invasive, expensive, or over the top. The frustration in dealing with snoring can lead us down different paths.
You may have even tried some of these remedies:
- Propping up - Many people try to elevate their head and body with pillows or bed wedges to stop snoring.
- Rolling over -You may have tried sleeping on your side to reduce snoring or a less than traditional method of attaching a ball to the back of your shirt to prevent sleeping on your back.
- Losing weight - While a higher percentage of overweight people snore, snoring occurs in people of all weights and sizes.
- Nasal strips -Adhesive strips across the nose can help keep the nasal passages open but this doesn't address the source of snoring.
- $$$ -Purchasing an expensive mattress or an adjustable bed is an option for some people.
- Mouth exercises -Guides are available to strengthen your mouth and throat muscles.
- Surgery -Nasal and throat procedures are recommended in some situations, but there can be complications with them as well
At some point, a bed partner has likely looked into or purchased ear plugs or a white noise machine in the search for some relief.
They want uninterrupted sleep too.
Keeping It Simple
As you sleep, your throat muscle relax. This can cause a partial blockage of your airway which leads to turbulent airflow and the sound of snoring.
Targeting the cause of snoring is the best solution to this unhealthy annoyance. VitalSleep is adjustable and works by advancing the lower jaw and tongue to widen the airway and allow for quiet, restful sleep.
It uses the same method of jaw advancement that doctors and dentists use to treat snoring, without the expensive lab costs.
Effective Snoring Solution
Using VitalSleep is easy. Mold it to your teeth for a comfortable fit and adjust the lower tray based on your snoring intensity. Go to sleep and wake up feeling refreshed.
We have been improving VitalSleep for 10 years. It's FDA-cleared and we maintain a high level of quality control. Plus, we provide you with the best warranty in the industry.
This customizable anti-snoring device is designed for comfort, improved breathing, and so that your jaw doesn't hurt in the morning.
Our goal has been to provide you with the best solution to snoring.
For most users, it works the first night. In a short period of time, you'll be sleeping better, snoring less, and feeling grateful for your decision to try VitalSleep.
When you're ready, we'll be here. Return To Page