According to Gallup News, both the quality and quantity of a good night’s sleep for the average American has steadily decreased since 1942. In 1942, the average American slept 7.9 hours per night. In 2013, the average American only slept 6.8 hours per night, which is a 13% decrease. The statistics also show that Americans do not get as good of a night’s sleep as they should either:
- 9% of people report drowsiness during the day while they are at home or at work.
- 7% of people report drowsiness while driving.
- Snoring and sleep deprivation costs the United States $411 billion annually.
Americans need access to the best anti-snoring devices and technology on the marketplace, but clearly, they are not getting it. Affordable anti-snoring devices are available at Walmart, Walgreens, and even Amazon. People even go to their doctors or dentist to find relief from snoring. VitalSleep® provides an affordable and effective anti-snoring device that you will not find anywhere else. Let’s review some of the different anti-snoring devices on the market.
What Types of Anti-Snoring Devices Do People Use?
The best way to save yourself time and money is to see some of the products that are on the market and see if they work. Here are some of the most widely used snoring devices on the marketplace:
- Nose Strips for Snoring: Nose strips for snoring are available at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and your local pharmacy. According to the National Institute of Health, nose strips do help improve nasal breathing. However, they are not an effective solution for heavy snoring or sleep apnea.
- Pillows for Snoring: According to Consumer Reports, pillows for snoring can be effective, but there is an extensive evaluation period that people go through before choosing the best pillow. The largest complaint people report with anti-snoring pillows are that they are extremely uncomfortable.
- Sleep Aids: Many Americans will try prescription sleeping medications to help them get a better night’s rest. However, there are health risks and a higher mortality rate associated with prescription sleeping medications.
What Is the Best Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece?
Mouthpieces for snoring come in two different types: Mandibular Advancement Devices (MAD) and Tongue Stabilizing Devices (TSD). Mandibular Advancement devices, like VitalSleep®, gently move the jaw bone forward, reducing snoring. Tongue stabilizing devices work by gently moving the tongue forward to increase the gap between the tongue and the back of the throat. According to the National Institute of Health, tongue devices are not as widely used by the snoring populace in comparison to mandibular advancement devices.
Many people check with their dentist or doctor for an anti-snoring device. Typically, an anti-snoring mouthpiece will cost you $1800 or more if you visit a healthcare professional. The high price tends to cover the cost of the device, fitting, and follow up appointments to make sure that the device is fitted correctly. The VitalSleep® anti-snoring device is an affordable and effective method to stop snoring. This anti-snoring device does not require follow up visits to a doctor or dentist. It is easily fitted in under two minutes with the boil and bite method and can be adjusted up to 8mm going forward.
VitalSleep® is the most affordable and effective snoring mouthpiece on the market. SnoreRx®, Zquiet®, and PureSleep® are available at Walmart, CVS, and Amazon, but do not offer the features and guarantee offered by VitalSleep®
What Are Some Other Snoring Solutions?
Lifestyle changes can also help reduce snoring, but they do not always work immediately:
- Proper Hydration: Drinking enough water will help keep the respiratory tract and nasal passages from becoming sticky, reducing obstruction in overall airflow.
- Weight Loss and Diet Change: Being overweight can cause excess tissue to form around the throat, reducing the size of your airway when you sleep.
- Eliminate Alcohol Two Hours Before Sleep: Alcohol relaxes muscles, resulting in narrowing of the airway while sleeping.
- Alleviate Congestion While Sleeping: Congestion caused by illness or allergies can cause snoring. Air purifiers and humidifiers can help clean your air at night, removing allergens that can cause nasal congestion.
- Changing of Sleeping Positions: Back sleeping causes the tongue to fall back, blocking vital airflow. Sleeping on your side is a simple way to combat this type of snoring.
While the above suggestions may help, they usually aren’t a long-term or an immediate solution to snoring. With a VitalSleep®, your mouthpiece is custom molded just for you and allows you to sleep comfortably from the very first night. VitalSleep® is also made in the USA from 100% USA sourced FDA-approved materials and is backed by the best warranty in the industry. Let’s learn a little more about what makes our product superior.
What is VItalSleep®?
The VitalSleep® mouthpiece is an affordable, cost-effective solution to stop snoring. VitalSleep® is one of the only mouthpieces that utilizes an adjustable tray. The VitalSleep® anti-snoring mouthpiece can be fitted to your mouth in just over a minute—heat it for 60 seconds in hot water, cool it for 3 seconds in cold water, and bite firmly on it for 30 seconds for the best fit. VitalSleep® is a great option for people who:
- Snore and wake frequently throughout the night
- Keep their partner awake at night with their snoring
- Do not have braces, retainers or an overbite
- Have partials that have been in place for at least a year
VitalSleep® is backed by a 1-year warranty, 60-night money back guarantee, free exchanges and free same day shipping. You can’t go wrong in choosing a VitalSleep® mouthpiece to improve your sleep health.
Order Your VitalSleep® Mouthpiece Today!
If you are ready to improve your health, intimate relationships, mental acuity and quantity of sleep, you should order your VitalSleep® mouthpiece today. Ranked #1 for 2018 and available at $69.95, you can have the same technology used by doctors and dentists at a fraction of the cost. You can purchase the VitalSleep® anti snoring mouthpiece on our website. Or simply call our friendly customer service team at 866-753-3780.