Snoring can often feel lonely and overwhelming. It affects 1 in 2 adults. Snoring can cause problems with one's health, relationships, and energy levels. Snoring is caused by obstruction of the air passageway between the throat and nose. As you sleep, the muscles in and around the throat area relax and cause narrowing of the airway. The snoring sound is caused as air flows through the obstructed area, causing the soft throat and nose tissues to vibrate.
While snoring is more prevalent in men than women, snoring can be a chronic problem or for both sexes. It can become a serious medical issue for a person of any age. The two most common concerns caused by snoring are daytime drowsiness and heart disease. And about 50% of those who snore are affected by sleep apnea. There are common issues that can either cause snoring or make it worse. These are:
- Age: The aging process can lead to greater laxity of throat and airway muscles.
- Sleeping position: Because of the effects of gravity, sleeping on your back can lead to an increased incidence of snoring.
- Alcohol consumption: Alcohol is a powerful muscle relaxant. Evening alcohol consumption can cause an increased likelihood of snoring.
- Anatomical abnormalities: There are several anatomical factors that can cause snoring to occur. Issues such as: nasal polyps, enlarged tonsils or adenoids, deviated nasal septum.
- Functional abnormalities: Functional abnormalities can also cause snoring issues. These include: inflammation of the throat or nasal passages, allergy symptoms, respiratory distress.
- Obesity: This is one of the largest risk factors. Excess fatty tissue deposits around the neck and throat area cause disruption in air flow, leading to snoring.
The throat tissue can close causing a more serious medical condition called obstructive sleep apnea. This occurs in roughly 50% of snoring cases and can lead to serious medical concerns. If you suspect you or your loved one is suffering from sleep apnea, consult with a medical doctor.
Due to this overwhelming epidemic, Dentists and medical professionals are beginning to recommend anti-snoring mouthpieces to their patients. Mouthpieces are designed to move the jaw forward for better airflow which greatly reduces snoring, often stopping it altogether. These snoring prevention mouthpieces can reduce the negative impact on health, energy and sleep.
We understand that choosing the right anti-snoring mouthpiece can be confusing and time consuming. In this article, we will discuss how the VitalSleep® mouthpiece works, its benefits and how you can purchase one of your own.
How Does the VitalSleep® Mouthpiece Work?
The patented VitalSleep® adjustable mouthpiece, designed to prevent snoring, is custom molded to fit you. From its innovative molded tray to the FDA certified medical grade materials used, our sleep snoring mouthpiece is one of the top devices of its kind in the industry.
Here’s how it works:
- Opens your airway so you can breathe without waking your loved ones.
- Easy to use and quiets annoying snoring the first night, guaranteed.
- Custom boil and bite mold creates deep teeth impressions to securely hold your mouthpiece in place throughout the night.
- Patented Accu-Adjust mechanism allows for precise lower jaw advancement according to the snoring level and allows for readjustment, if needed.
Easy to use and highly comfortable, you can’t afford to spend another night without the VitalSleep® mouthpiece. Call today at 866-753-3780 to begin a more peaceful sleep routine.
Our adjustable snoring mouthpiece has two levels of customization. First, you can custom fit your device in just over 1-1/2 minutes with these three easy steps: 1) heating it in hot water for 60 seconds, 2) cooling it for 3 seconds in cold water, 3) biting on it for 30 seconds. Additionally, it comes with a hex adjustment tool for up to 8mm of adjustability.
Where Can I Find the VitalSleep® Mouthpiece To Stop Snoring?
Everyone deserves a restful nights’ sleep. Finding the right sleep snoring mouthpiece can be difficult and time consuming. The internet is full of substandard appliances, often manufactured in countries with no safety regulations. The FDA-cleared VitalSleep® mouthpieces are manufactured in the United States with FDA certified medical grade materials. Click here to order your VitalSleep® mouthpiece today or simply call 866-753-3780.
Why is the VitalSleep® Mouthpiece the Best Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece?
Choosing the best and most effective snoring mouthpiece to prevent snoring can seem confusing. What does the right mouthpiece look and feel like? What are the best and safest materials for an appliance that will be in my mouth for 6-10 hours a night? Do I need to select a certain size? These are some of the many important questions we see here at VitalSleep®. Here are some of the criteria that makes our mouthpieces superior to any other anti-snoring device on the market.
1. Adjustable movement up to 8mm: Advancing the lower tray opens the breathing airway and improves breathing while you sleep.
2. Choose from 2 sizes: We suggest the regular size for men and the small size for women. The women’s size is 10% smaller, making it a more comfortable option for women's smaller mouth sizes.
3. Moldable trays: Our moldable trays provide a custom and individualized fit to the user’s teeth for best securely and comfortably.
4. Medical grade materials: We use only materials that have been certified for medical use by the FDA. Substandard appliances, often manufactured in countries with no safety regulations, can be obtained but pose a large health risk.
5. Versatility: Because of the custom fit, VitalSleep® mouthpieces allow you to sleep comfortably and soundly in any position, breathing through the mouth or nose.
6. Durable, high quality material: Using only durable and safe materials means you will get over 1 year of use with a VitalSleep® mouthpiece.
Selecting the most effective mouthpiece doesn’t have to be difficult or confusing. With the right information, this should be the easiest decision you ever make. Combing FDA approved materials with our innovative design gives you a versatile, customized mouthpiece that will provide you with a more restful, quiet and happy nights’ sleep.
You can compare our snoring mouthpiece to other devices in the industry. At $69.95, we easily have the best price. The SnoreRx® device only has one feature, an adjustable lower tray. The ZQuiet® device only comes with a free sleep guide. In addition to the features listed above, our VitalSleep® list of features include a 1-year unlimited warranty and a 60-night money back guarantee!
Order the Best Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece Today!
Restorative sleep will aid mental function, help maintain a healthy weight and increase energy & physical function. With our 60-night money back guarantee and a 1 year warranty, you could be well on your way to a peaceful nights’ sleep. At a fraction of the price you would pay for a dentist made mouthpieces, our patented VitalSleep® mouthpiece will quiet snoring for a quiet nights’ sleep. Call today at 1-866-753-3780 or click here to begin your order!