Snoring mouthpieces fall into two different categories: either advancing the jaw forward or stabilizing the tongue. Mandibular advancement devices (MAD) tend to be more customizable and allow for better ease of breathing in comparison to tongue retaining devices (TRD). Here are the key differences:
- MAD devices work by holding your jaw in a forward position while TRD devices only pull your tongue forward.
- MAD devices can assist with teeth clenching at night while TRD devices do not.
- MAD devices, like VitalSleep® allow you to breathe through your mouth naturally, while TRD’s only have small holes to allow for this.
- Additionally, MAD devices can be adjusted and customized for better efficiency while TRDs cannot.
Many people start their anti-snoring efforts by looking into nasal strips. According to a study by the International Journal of General Medicine, nasal strips decrease nasal airway resistance. However, very little evidence exists to support the claim that nasal strips help alleviate problem snoring.
There are some instances where anti-snoring mouthpieces are not a good fit for people. People who have dentures might not benefit from a mouthpiece. Individuals with braces are not a good fit for snoring mouthpieces because a good impression cannot be made during the boil and bite process. An overbite will also cause fitting issues while making an impression on the mouthpiece.
VitalSleep® is a good fit for you if you are:
- Snoring at night
- Wake frequently during the night or wake in the morning feeling drowsy
- Experience daytime drowsiness
- Keeping your partner awake while snoring
- Looking for the best rated snore guard that meets your budget
The Best Snoring Mouthpiece on the Market
VitalSleep® offers the best anti-snoring mouthpiece on the market. At $69.99, the VitalSleep® anti-snoring mouthpiece is more affordable than SnoreRx®, ZQuiet®, and PureSleep®. Some of these snoring devices are available in Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens. Many people like VitalSleep® because it is offered in two sizes, uses a boil-and-bite method for the initial fit, and allows for up to 8mm of adjustability afterward. VitalSleep® also offers a 60-night money back guarantee and a full year unlimited warranty.
You can read our comparison of VitalSleep® to other snoring mouthpieces. SnoreRx® and Zquiet® only have one feature in common with the VitalSleep® mouthpiece. SnoreRx® has an adjustable lower tray while Zquiet® comes with a sleep guide. In addition to the benefits listed above (and below), VitalSleep® will help you rest easier and stop snoring.
Benefits of Choosing VitalSleep®, the Best Snoring Mouthpiece
VitalSleep®is hands down the best investment you will ever make to get a good night’s sleep. First and foremost, you can rest easy, knowing that all of our products are manufactured with FDA approved medical grade materials that are BPA and latex free. The Ease-of-use nature of our product is the very basis of the VitalSleep® design. The boil and bite fit ensures that your mouthpiece fits your teeth perfectly and, subsequently, you control the adjustment the lower tray up to 8mm afterwards for better sleep.
Using the VitalSleep® Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece
The VitalSleep® anti-snoring mouthpiece is very easy to use. You simply 1) heat the mouthpiece in water for 60 seconds, 2) cool in cold water for 3 seconds, and 3) bite firmly for 30 seconds to get a custom impression of your teeth. For further adjustment, simply use the hex tool to adjust the mouthpiece in 1mm increments for a total adjustment range of up to 8mm. Sizing is not an issue with the VitalSleep® snoring mouthpiece. Our mouthpiece comes in 2 sizes for your convenience. The women’s size is 15% smaller than the men’s size. If the men’s size is too large, we’ll send you a replacement for free.
How do you take care of your VitalSleep® anti-snoring mouthpiece? It is simple & straightforward. Simply clean your mouthpiece with a toothbrush and toothpaste or soak it in mouthwash or denture cleaner. After using your mouthpiece or during travel, you can store it in the protective case that is conveniently included with every VitalSleep® mouthpiece.
Is the VitalSleep® Mouthpiece Right For Me?
If you are one of the 90 million Americans who snore, VitalSleep® is the best rated snoring device to help you get a good night’s rest. We have some of the best snoring mouthpiece reviews online and our customers appreciate the fact that VitalSleep®:
- Helps their partners get a good night’s rest: Research suggests that partners of people who snore have an average sleep efficiency score of 73%; a person’s typical sleep efficiency score is 90%.
- Works immediately to help relieve snoring: Homeopathic remedies, weight loss, and lifestyle changes take time to correct snoring. VitalSleep® begins working from the very first night you start using it.
- Is easy to use and can be fitted in just over 1-1/2 minutes: It takes just a short amount of time to heat, cool, and make an impression of your teeth to fit your mouthpiece.
- Fits all budgets: Our mouthpiece only costs $69.95, whereas SnoreRx® and other products cost $99 on upwards.
VitalSleep® is also backed by a 1-year unlimited warranty and a 60-night money back guarantee. Purchase from our two comfortable sizes today for immediate snoring relief and to get your life back on track.