WHAT IS SNORING?
Snoring is the disruptive, turbulent sound that is produced during sleep when you try to breath through an obstructed upper airway, causing a loud vibration from the back of your throat. This obstruction is created as your body relaxes during sleep: Your lower jaw relaxes causing your tongue to fall back, constricting the airflow and making it difficult for you to inhale and exhale. Snoring sounds may wake you and your partner throughout the night preventing you from achieving the restorative benefits of deep, uninterrupted sleep. The lack of quality, restful sleep may result in feeling groggy and tired. If this is your "normal", you will be amazed at the difference VitalSleep will make in your life naturally after just one night. Please see the images below to view how VitalSleep appears in a user's mouth. To learn more about why you may snore click here
. Please note - VitalSleep is only for the treatment of snoring and not other sleeping disorders.
VitalSleep is a flexible, comfortable, customizable (boil-and-bite) mouthpiece that you wear to sleep. It gently adjusts and holds your lower jaw forward allowing your airway to open. VitalSleep will help move the base of your tongue out of the way and naturally bring it forward – without the need for an intrusive “tongue stabilizer." By preventing your airway from constricting or collapsing you will experience unrestricted breathing throughout the night. It will help you to sleep soundly, deeply, and without interruption. It's just that simple!
VitalSleep's mission is to make a good night's sleep available to everyone. That is why our pricing is affordable and clear. The price you see is the price you pay.
Our competitors, on the other hand, flood the media with expensive ad campaigns, employing actors and purchasing endorsements and TV spots. The cost of all this advertising is transferred to you, through lower quality and hidden fees. Our competitors display a low price to hook you in to the purchasing process, then reveal the real price, which is much higher than you'll pay for a VitalSleep mouthpiece.
At VitalSleep, we are so confident in our product that we believe that once you try it, you will do our advertising for us! Satisfied Customers
are our best advertising.WHY VITALSLEEP WORKS
While the principle behind the VitalSleep snore guard
may be simple, our attention to detail in technology and construction is superior to anything else on the market. This is why we have no need to employ web gimmicks or bait-and-switch tactics. VitalSleep offers a single affordable price, no recurring charges in the fine print, a year of 100% free replacements, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.Comfort:
With VitalSleep in mouth
HOW VITALSLEEP WORKS
- Fully adjustable movement based on your needs.
- VitalSleep is available in two sizes, regular and small, so you are guaranteed the right fit.
- VitalSleep's boil-and-bite customization ensures a comfortable fit of your stop snoring mouthpiece.
- Features a flexible frame for comfort.
- VitalSleep is moldable and comfortable, so it feels natural in your mouth.
- Sleep as you normally do, in any position, breathing through your mouth or your nose.
- Allows for side to side jaw movement for reduced stress on the jaw, greater comfort and effectiveness.
- The patented VitalSleep is constructed with a adjustable sliding mechanism allowing you to micro-adjust the mouthpiece with the included mini hex key to achieve your best results.
- VitalSleep gently positions your lower jaw forward, to open your airway, while providing space for your tongue. It usually takes users a few days to get use to wearing the device throughout the night.
- VitalSleep is BPA-free and latex-free, and is proudly manufactured in the USA from all 100% USA sourced medical grade materials. Many other devices on the market are not FDA cleared and therefore lack the proper quality controls.
- Boil-and-bite ensures that your VitalSleep is sterile before use.
- VitalSleep takes less than 5 minutes to customize. Simply immerse it in boiling water for 10 seconds, bite, and adjust to fit. Please follow the instructions in the manual included with your order.
- VitalSleep requires minimal care. Clean it with your own toothbrush and toothpaste or use denture cleaner. Large openings allows for simple and easy cleaning. Store it in the included durable, protective case.
- VitalSleep is easy on the eye. It is semi-opaque white, which is not visually jarring.
- Our customer service is prompt, personal, and thorough.
- VitalSleep will handle refunds and replacements, happily, without delay.
- Orders are shipped the same day.
- VitalSleep offers a 100% money-back guarantee.
- VitalSleep provides one year of 100% free replacements.
Deep, restorative sleep is essential to your health and well-being. It has been proven to improve memory, creativity, concentration, focus, and physical coordination, as well as alleviate stress and depression. It also aids
in maintaining a healthy weight, increasing energy and metabolism, and even extending your life-span. If you are exploring your options online, you can stop here. VitalSleep will help change your life.
Read real reviews
from actual customers here
Learn more about VitalSleep on our FAQs page
Read our terms and conditions
Learn more about a variety of sleep topics on our Educational Articles page