For those who are plagued with snoring, there are many different home remedies advertised online. Some of these remedies are homeopathic in nature. Other products, like a sleeping mouthguard for snoring are popular because they provide instant relief. A recent study indicates that the correlation between homeopathic remedies and an improvement in sleep/snoring is inconclusive. The study primarily looked at two homeopathic remedies, including Nux Vomica and Coffea Cruda. Other types of home remedies to stop snoring include:
- The purchase of sleep pillows and making the bed more comfortable
- Changing sleep positions
- Taking nasal decongestants or using nasal strips for congestion
- Lifestyle changes, such as reducing caffeine and alcohol intake
- Using a humidifier or air purifier to improve in-home air quality
What would you say if I told you that there is a way you can stop snoring immediately? Changes in lifestyle, such as avoiding alcohol and losing weight, can help you further down the road. However, sleep mouthguards for snoring are the best remedy to give you relief from snoring right away. According to the American Sleep Association, sleep mouthguards for snoring are some of the most effective devices on the market because they keep the airway open.
What Causes Snoring and Do Sleep Mouthguards For Snoring Work?
Many home remedies to stop snoring are designed to combat allergens and the nasal congestion that can cause or complicate snoring. According to Scientific American, the majority of people snore due hypotonic muscle changes in your body while you sleep. An affordable sleeping mouthguard for snoring will help address the issue of hypotonic muscle changes in the airway. The upper airway muscles in your throat relax and decrease in size and narrow the size of your airway. This causes the tongue, uvula, and tonsils to vibrate, creating the turbulent sound of snoring.
Most sleep mouthguards for snoring work by advancing your jaw forward, helping to open your airway. The anti-snoring mouthpiece from VitalSleep®, rated as one of the best sleeping mouthguards for snoring in 2019, works in this manner and is designed to give you immediate relief from your snoring. Mouthpieces are designed to specifically address the hypotonic muscle changes experienced in the airway while a person sleeps.
Products and Sleep Mouthguards For Snoring On the Market
There are several products on the market designed to help you stop snoring. These include sleep mouthguards for snoring, nasal strips, and medications. Due to their effectiveness, mouthpieces and sleeping mouthguards for snoring are among the more popular solutions. At first, many people try nasal strips and other over-the-counter remedies, but quickly find that these do not relieve severe snoring. Some of these sleep snoring products include:
1. Pillows That Help Stop Snoring: Pillows that help stop snoring are great for snoring issues that are related to sleep positioning. Some people do not like the positions that the pillows place them in. They take a little bit of time to get used to and can often be uncomfortable.
2. Mouthpieces and mouthguards: There are two types of snoring mouthpieces. These include mandibular adjustment devices and tongue positioning devices. The right anti-snoring mouthpiece can help you stop snoring immediately.
3. Air purifiers and humidifiers: Many people have snoring that is caused by air pollutants and allergens. Air purifiers and humidifiers can clean the air, decreasing snoring that is related to congestion.
4. Neti pots: Neti pots are not commonly advocated as a relief for snoring, but some research indicates that they can help with nasal congestion.
A wide variety of health issues and lifestyle issues can contribute to snoring. These include: abnormalities in the airway, alcohol, allergies, diet, and weight. Many of the devices on the market designed to alleviate snoring address issues that relate to allergies and congestion. However, mouthguards to stop snoring help move air through the tissues of the nose and throat, removing the sound effects.
What Is the VitalSleep® Sleeping Mouth Guard for Snoring?
The VitalSleep® mouthpiece is a mandibular advancement device; the same technology commonly used by dentists and doctors to stop snoring. This affordable sleeping mouth guard for snoring has become a hallmark in the marketplace because of its ease of use. Among the common stop snoring mouthguard remedies, VitalSleep® is one of only a handful that utilizes an adjustable tray. The VitalSleep® anti-snoring mouthpiece can be fitted to your mouth in just over a minute—heat it for 30 seconds in hot water, cool it for 3 seconds in cold water, and bite firmly on it for 30 seconds for the best fit.
VitalSleep® is a good fit for people who:
- Snore frequently throughout the night
- Do not have an overbite
- Have partials that have been in place for at least a year
- Do not have braces
If you have sleep apnea, you should discuss your options with a doctor or dentist to see if VitalSleep® is a good fit for you. In fact, we are rated as the best anti-snoring device for 2019. In some cases, your doctor may suggest VitalSleep® as a sleep apnea mouthguard.
VitalSleep® comes baked with guarantees like no other anti-snoring device in the industry. Our product comes with a 1-year unlimited warranty. If you fit your mouthpiece incorrectly, we will send you a replacement at no cost to you. We also have a 60-night money back guarantee if you are not completely happy with the product.
Where Can I Find the VitalSleep® Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece?
You can find the VitalSleep® mouthpiece on our website and in two convenient sizes. The mouthpiece for women is 15% smaller than the product for men. Our reviews are available at various places online with many people rating it as the best sleep mouthguard for snoring in 2019. People who use VitalSleep® rave about:
- How well-rested they are after the first night of using it
- Being able to let their partner sleep better
- Easily using the boil and bite method for a custom fit
Choosing VitalSleep® will help relieve your snoring immediately. In addition to feeling more well-rested and the benefits to your relationships you will:
- Feel more alert throughout the day
- Be more productive at work and school
- Experience a better quality of life.
Shop VitalSleep® today and find the anti-snoring mouthpiece that is right for you. Our mouthpiece is only $69.95 and is one of the most affordable and effective stop-snoring mouthguard remedies in the industry. Comparing the VitalSleep® to other sleep mouthguards for snoring, you will find that our anti-snoring mouthpiece offers many features & benefits that other products lack. VitalSleep® is also one of the most affordable sleeping mouthguards for snoring.