Snoring is often referred to as the “Relationship Killer” and for good reason—it’s the number one medical cause of divorce in the U.S.
Since twice as many men snore as women, a man is more likely to lose a wife or girlfriend because of his snoring.
How does snoring drive a wedge between even the most loving of couples?
It all begins with a chronic lack of sleep.
Snoring and Interrupted Sleep
When you sleep, your throat muscles relax and narrow the airway between your nose and mouth. When air travels over the narrower airway, it vibrates the soft tissues and the harsh sounds of snoring occur.
A good night’s sleep consists of different stages, each necessary to rest and refresh the body’s functions. Snoring interferes with this natural cycle for both you and your wife or girlfriend. When sleep is continually interrupted, it causes “sleep-deprivation” which simply means a lack of restful sleep.
What Sleep Deprivation Does to Relationships
Lack of sleep can ruin your relationships in the following ways:
- Diminished Sex Drive: Medical specialists report that sleep-deprived women have a decreased interest in sex. And for men who are short on sleep, their testosterone levels diminish which lowers their sex drive as well.
- Arguments: Sleeplessness causes irritability and poor judgement. Even the most trivial of remarks can be misunderstood by your exhausted wife or girlfriend, causing sparks to fly. And with your own insufficient rest, you may have a short fuse as well.
- Stress and Anxiety: Sleeplessness was once considered the result of stress. Recent medical research shows the reverse to be true. Stress is the result of chronic lack of sleep, and stressed out couples usually have rocky relationships.
- Depression: Doctors have discovered insufficient sleep can lead to depression, and that once an individual’s sleep difficulties are solved, the depression lifts. It’s hard for couples to feel love and affection when they are down in the dumps.
- Poor Health: Chronic lack of sleep has been linked to a serious medical conditions including a weakened immune system and higher risk of heart disease, strokes, weight gain and diabetes.
The effects of sleep deprivation alone are enough to kill a relationship, but snoring also causes the emotional issues below.
Sharing a bed for sleep increases the feeling of closeness between couples. Some wives and girlfriends like physical contact during sleep. However, research shows that one in four couples sleep in separate rooms due to snoring. Studies also reveal that couples who sleep apart communicate less. As a result, the feelings of intimacy between partners fade and disappear.
Guilt and Resentment
Even though you don’t snore on purpose, your wife or girlfriend—whose sleep is continually interrupted by your snoring—will likely build resentment and hostility toward you. In turn, you may feel guilty about the troubles your snoring is causing. And so a vicious cycle follows.
Give Your Relationship Another Chance with VitalSleep Anti-snoring Mouthpiece
Don’t put your relationships at risk. Relieve your snoring instead with VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece—in just one night.
VitalSleep is a customizable and adjustable mouthpiece that holds your lower jaw forward to keep your airway open during sleep and quiet your snoring.
By helping to keep your airway clear, you'll enjoy increased airflow and quiet breathing as you sleep. You and your wife or girlfriend will enjoy peaceful sleep the first night and every night:
- Fast and effective: VitalSleep Prevents snoring quickly in just one night.
- Adjustable for comfort: Includes the patented Accu-Adjust System for maximum comfort and effectiveness. Molds to the shape of your mouth for a perfect fit.
- Safe, FDA-cleared: FDA-cleared, BPA- and Latex-free and made from FDA-approved, nontoxic, medical-grade components for the ultimate in quality and safety.
- No risk, money-back guarantee: Use VitalSleep for 60 nights and if you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money with no questions asked.
- Free replacements for a year: Comes with an unconditional, one-year warranty.
VitalSleep has helped hundreds of thousands of ex-snorers and their partners enjoy deep, refreshing sleep and lead happier, healthier lives.
Order VitalSleep Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece Now
Reclaim a good night’s sleep for you and your wife or girlfriend—order VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece with free shipping now.