Having a bad night’s sleep is one thing, but having continuous sleep deprivation over a long period of time, is very unhealthy and can lead to serious health risks. Whether your sleep is caused by stress or a sleep disorder such as sleep apnea, it is imperative that you resolve your sleep deprivation so that you are getting a good night’s sleep on a regular basis.
Sleep deprivation can lead to problems at work or school and affect your ability to function correctly during the day. Constant sleep deprivation can lead to serious medical problems that will increase the longer the problem is left unresolved. Here are some issues that will develop with sleep deprivation:
* Decreased alertness during the day – This can affect your memory and your ability to process information and think logically.
* Irritability and decreased ability to concentrate – This can cause difficulties at work or school when focus is important and can affect your relationships – both personal and professional.
* Occupational hazards – If you are in a job that requires high levels of concentration or you are around machinery, it can lead to accidents in the workplace do to a lack of concentration or sleepiness.
* Snoring partners – If you sleep with someone who snores repeatedly and keeps you awake, it can affect your ability to get a good night’s sleep and affect your relationship as well.
Medical Risks Associated with Sleep Deprivation
Long term sleep deprivation can lead to serious medical problems aside from the associated problems at work or in your personal life. Continuous sleep deprivation can lead to the following medical health risks along with poor quality of life:
* High blood pressure
* Heart attack or other associated heart problems such as stroke
* Depression and other psychiatric problems
* Mental impairment
* Fetal and childhood growth problems
VitalSleep Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece
Sale Price: $59.95,
2 for $99.95
60-day money back guarantee. Ships the same day.